Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaballa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sameh Gaballa, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. He currently practices at Hayder Saeed, MD and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaballa is board certified in Hematology.
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hayder Saeed, MD12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaballa?
Dr. Gaballa and his team are truly amazing! They saved my mother’s life. They are warm and welcoming, making us feel like family. Any concerns we have, they are always listening! Listening and understanding are 2 qualities hard to come by!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaballa frequently treats All Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Gaballa's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaballa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital