Dr. Sameh Khouzam, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Greenville, OH. Dr. Khouzam completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Greenville Heart Care and is affiliated with Upper Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khouzam is board certified in Cardiology.
Greenville Heart Care
Greenville Heart Center742 Sweitzer St Ste 1, Greenville, OH 45331 Existing Patients: (937) 547-9701
- The Miriam Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Ain Shams U, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Ain Shams U, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U Ein Shams, Cairo, Medical School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual Medical
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khouzam?
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Wayne HealthCare