Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sameh Mesallum, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Weston, MA. Dr. Mesallum completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Inpatient Medicine and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. Dr. Mesallum is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mass General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Barnabas Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Barnabas Hosp/Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Menoufiya Sch Med, Medical School — 1988
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Inpatient Medicine
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Inpatient Medicine51 Loring Rd, Weston, MA 02493 Existing Patients: (781) 790-1856
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mesallum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mesallum frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Abdominal Pain, and Acidosis.
Dr. Mesallum's office is located at 51 Loring Rd, Weston, MA 02493. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mesallum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital