Call (303) 997-0874 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sameer Mehta, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at University of Texas at Southwestern Medical Cetner. He currently practices at Denver Heart - Rose Medical Center and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Internship Hospital
- UMKC, Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institue, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Texas At Southwestern Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Texas at Southwestern Medical Cetner, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
Life saving. I happened to be in the right place with Dr. Mehta in attendance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 4545 E 9th Ave Ste 670, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Penrose Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Hospital
Denver Heart - Rose Medical Center
Denver4545 E 9th Ave Ste 670, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (303) 997-0874
Advanced Internal Medicine
Advanced Internal Medicine4500 E 9th Ave Ste 540, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (303) 331-9121
Centura Health Gastroenterology
St. Anthony North Health Campus14300 Orchard Pkwy, Westminster, CO 80023 Existing Patients: (303) 426-2151
Colorado Heart & Vascular
Lakewood Office11700 W 2nd Pl, Lakewood, CO 80228 Existing Patients: (303) 426-1717