Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sameer Khandhar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Khandhar completed a residency at Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khandhar is board certified in Cardiology.
- Upmc, Fellowship Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Northeastern Ohio University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn Presbyterian Medical Center51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-9189
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khandhar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khandhar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khandhar frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Khandhar's office is located at 51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khandhar speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- UPMC Presbyterian
- UPMC St. Margaret