Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Sameer Sheth, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sheth completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at MS BCM650 and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheth is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ms Bcm6507200 Cambridge St Ste 9a, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 798-4696
The Neurological Institute
Dept of Neurology710 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (646) 317-4638
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheth?
Very good surgeon: I heard about him from a former patient- J.Hansen and his family, they told he has "golden" hands... I had prayed he will be my surgeon... And my dream became true... Thank you ,Doctor ...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sheth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sheth frequently treats Brain Surgery, Epilepsy, and Neurostimulator Implantation.
Dr. Sheth's office is located at 7200 Cambridge St Ste 9a, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheth speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Valley Hospital