Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sameer Azhak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wayne, NJ. Dr. Azhak completed a residency at Seton Hall University- Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiology Practice and is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Azhak is board certified in Cardiology.
- Seton Hall University- Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Seton Hall University- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Seton Hall Univeristy- Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2003
- George Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Cardiology Practice
Advanced Cardiology Practice246 Hamburg Tpke Ste 201, Wayne, NJ 7470 Existing Patients: (973) 942-1141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azhak?
Dr. Azhak is my guardian angel He saved my life when other doctors couldn't help me. He also has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is friendly and very caring. Would recomend him with all my HEART.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azhak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Azhak frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Azhak's office is located at 246 Hamburg Tpke Ste 201, Wayne, NJ 7470. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Azhak speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chilton Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Mary’s General Hospital