Click here to compare with other Prosthodontics Practitioners.
Dr. Samantha Siranli, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Siranli completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. She currently practices at SIRANLI implants, facial aesthetics & prosthodontics.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 2006
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics Fellowship At The University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Implant Fellowship At The University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- I, Other Education
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SIRANLI implants, facial aesthetics & prosthodontics
SIRANLI implants, facial aesthetics & prosthodontics2112 F St Nw Ste 605, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 466-4530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siranli?
Dr. Siranli is a very nice, highly skilled professional dentist. She fixed my dental problem efficiently, explained me everything in detail regarding dental proceeding. Her clinic is an outstanding example of clean and Covid-19 cautious dental clinic. Besides, her team is very polite and knowledgeable. As this is the best dental clinic I have been so far, I would definitely recommend her clinic to anyone who may be in need of top professional quality dental service in a very safe and pleasant environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Siranli frequently treats Amalgam Dental Fillings, Broken Tooth, and Cavity.
Dr. Siranli's office is located at 2112 F St Nw Ste 605, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siranli speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Siranli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.