Click here to compare with other Prosthodontics Practitioners.
Dr. Samantha Siranli, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Siranli completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. She currently practices at SIRANLI implants, facial aesthetics & prosthodontics.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 2006
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics Fellowship At The University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Implant Fellowship At The University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- I, Other Education
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Siranli?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Siranli and her wonderful team. Siranli is the best dentist I have been to. The quality of work and talent of the whole team is outstanding and unparallel. Dr. Siranli is capable doing things that other dentists have not able to with highest level of quality. The entire office is very up-to-date with modern equipment and it has such a pleasant environment. Dr. Siranli really loves what he does. I’ve been going to this office for a very complicated process. I could not be happier with results. I’ve been seeing Dr. Siranli for the past 4 years and I can’t recommend her highly enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Siranli frequently treats Amalgam Dental Fillings, Broken Tooth, and Cavity.
Dr. Siranli's office is located at 2112 F St Nw Ste 605, Washington, DC 20037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Siranli speaks Turkish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Siranli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
SIRANLI implants, facial aesthetics & prosthodontics
SIRANLI implants, facial aesthetics & prosthodontics2112 F St Nw Ste 605, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 466-4530