Dr. Samantha Gendelman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Gendelman completed a residency at NYU School of Medicine. She currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC FOUNDATION. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gendelman is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-2273
Allergy Asthma and Sinus Center
Allergy Asthma and Sinus Center4644 Lincoln Blvd Ste 410, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 Existing Patients: (310) 823-6766
Bellevue Hospital462 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 562-5555
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- NYU School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Toledo, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gendelman?
Dr. Gendelman was kind, patient and thorough. She spent a fair amount of time with me.