Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Samantha Lindsay, MD
Dr. Samantha Lindsay, MD is
- University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Mansfield University, Medical School — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Preferred Care Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lindsay?
I have had only 2 doctors in the last 14 years. After I moved to Florida, I thought I would miss my previous doctor. Once I went to her office and meet the staff and Dr. Lindsay herself, she is an awesome doctor and has taking good care of me and my wife. She is not a bs'r and will go above and beyond to care for you! Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Samantha Lindsay, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lindsay's profile.
Dr. Lindsay in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lindsay's office is located at 16541 Pointe Village Dr Ste 211 Lutz, FL 33558. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lindsay provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Samantha Lindsay, MD is affiliated with HCA Florida Trinity Hospital.
Dr. Samantha Lindsay, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- HCA Florida Trinity Hospital
Family First Wellness
Family First Wellness16541 Pointe Village Dr Ste 211, Lutz, FL 33558 Existing Patients: (813) 920-8300