Dr. Saman Chubineh, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Lockport, NY. Dr. Chubineh completed a residency at North Shore University Hosp/NYU Sch of Med. He currently practices at Saman B Chubineh, M.D. and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chubineh is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Saman B Chubineh, M.D.
Saman B Chubineh, M.D.15 Elizabeth Dr, Lockport, NY 14094 Existing Patients: (716) 240-2296
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- North Shore University Hosp/NYU Sch of Med, Residency Hospital — 2009
- SVCMC-Saint Vincent's Centers, Internship Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2006
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chubineh?
Doctor Chubineh is a very compassionate doctor. He takes his time with patients, and doesn't make you feel rushed. He is diligent and thorough. He doesn't make me feel like a "number" and seems to really care.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- ENHS- Newfane Site
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center