Dr. Samuel Song, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Song's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Samuel Song, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Song completed a residency at White Mem Med Center. He currently practices at GC Duluth Pediatrics and is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- White Mem Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
GC Duluth Pediatrics
GC Duluth Pediatrics3435 Duluth Park Ln Ste A, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (678) 417-0407
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Song?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Song accepts your insurance.
Dr. Song frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Abdominal Pain, and Abscess Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Song's office is located at 3435 Duluth Park Ln Ste A, Duluth, GA 30096. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Song speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Song has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth