Dr. Abraham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sam Abraham, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Primary Care Center and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Abraham is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Health Sciences Antigua / School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Stephen F. Austin University, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Primary Care Center
Texas Primary Care Center3617 Shire Blvd Ste 100, Richardson, TX 75082 Existing Patients: (469) 267-6288
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
Helpful, courteous staff. Physician has good communication skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sam Abraham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abraham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abraham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Pap Smear Abnormalities, Insomnia, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 3617 Shire Blvd Ste 100, Richardson, TX 75082. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abraham speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Medical City Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital