Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto, DO
Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto, DO is
- Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- DES MOINES UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED & SURG, Medical School — 1979
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 1979
- Cw Post-Long Island University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pisciotto?
I have been a patient of Dr. S. Pisciotto for over 17 yrs. Has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very attentive, very engaging straight to the point. I trust his feedbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Pisciotto's profile.
Dr. Pisciotto in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pisciotto's office is located at 6835 Myrtle Ave Glendale, NY 11385. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Pisciotto provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto, DO is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital.
Dr. Salvatore Pisciotto, DO has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Langone Medical Associates - Glendale
Pisciotto and Pisciotto Medical P C.6835 Myrtle Ave, Glendale, NY 11385 Existing Patients: (718) 386-9876