Dr. Lauria has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salvatore Lauria, MD is a cardiology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Lauria completed a residency at Francis S Key Med Ctr. He currently practices at Aamg Cardiology Specialist and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Maryland Med Sys, Fellowship Hospital
- Francis S Key Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Francis S Key Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lauria?
My visit was far better than I expected. Dr. Lauria was patient, listened, and amiable. I accustomed to specialists spending no more than 5 minutes with me, but Dr. Lauria and I chatted for 25 minutes. He was calm, seemed knowledgeable, and he gave what seemed to be wise advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salvatore Lauria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lauria's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lauria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lauria frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Lauria's office is located at 2000 Medical Pkwy Ste 510, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center