Dr. Sclafani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Sclafani completed a residency at SUNY Health Scis Ctr/Kings Co Hospital Center. He currently practices at American Access Care and is affiliated with University Hospital at Downstate. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sclafani is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- SUNY Health Scis Ctr/Kings Co Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Nassau County Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1972
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sclafani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sclafani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sclafani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sclafani frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Angiography.
Dr. Sclafani's office is located at 577 Prospect Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sclafani speaks Arabic, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital at Downstate
American Access Care
American Access Care of Brooklyn577 Prospect Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215 (718) 369-1444