Dr. Sclafani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salvatore Sclafani, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Sclafani completed a residency at SUNY Health Scis Ctr/Kings Co Hospital Center. He currently practices at American Access Care of Brooklyn and is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- SUNY Health Scis Ctr/Kings Co Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1972
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Access Care of Brooklyn
American Access Care of Brooklyn577 Prospect Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Existing Patients: (718) 369-1444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sclafani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sclafani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sclafani frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Angiography.
Dr. Sclafani's office is located at 577 Prospect Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sclafani speaks Arabic, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center