Dr. Calandra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salvatore Calandra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Calandra completed a residency at Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at Mobile Physician Services and is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Calandra is board certified in Cardiology.
- St Francis Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mobile Physician Services40 La Riviere Dr Ste 140, Buffalo, NY 14202 Existing Patients: (716) 893-1010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calandra?
Very good, pleasant, nice to talk to, listens well, liked him very much..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salvatore Calandra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Calandra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Calandra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Calandra frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Calandra's office is located at 40 La Riviere Dr Ste 140, Buffalo, NY 14202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Calandra speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital