Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Salvatore Bernardo, MD is a family medicine specialist in Elkton, MD. Dr. Bernardo completed a residency at Somerset Med Center. He currently practices at UNION HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernardo is board certified in Family Practice.
- Somerset Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Somerset Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Rutgers University- Cook College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernardo?
One of the very best Doctors a person could possibly ask for. He actually cares and cures, which is a rarity these days. A truly wonderful man
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernardo frequently treats Hypokalemia , Tobacco Use Disorder, and Pneumonia.
Dr. Bernardo's office is located at 106 Bow St, Elkton, MD 21921. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernardo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centrastate Medical Center
Union Hospital106 Bow St, Elkton, MD 21921 (410) 398-4000
Sara Leonard, MD, Freehold, NJ
Freehold Office Plaza4255 US Highway 9 Ste B, Freehold, NJ 07728 (732) 683-9897
US Acute Care Solutions
Indiana Regional Medical Center835 Hospital Rd, Indiana, PA 15701 (724) 357-7151