Dr. Haroon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Muhammad Haroon, MD is a oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Haroon completed a residency at University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology West PC and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haroon is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Texas A&M U-Scott & White Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital
- University of Karachi / Dow Medical College, Medical School
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology West PC7500 Mercy Rd Ste 1300, Omaha, NE 68124 Existing Patients: (402) 334-4773
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haroon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muhammad Haroon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haroon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haroon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haroon frequently treats Anemia, Thrombocytosis, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Haroon's office is located at 7500 Mercy Rd Ste 1300, Omaha, NE 68124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haroon speaks Pakistani and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Midlands
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center