Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Salma Akhter, DO is a family medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. She currently practices at Baycare Urgent Care LLC and is affiliated with Adventhealth Dade City. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akhter is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Welling, Internship Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baycare Urgent Care LLC17512 Dona Michelle Dr Ste 5, Tampa, FL 33647 Existing Patients: (813) 533-3494
Baycare Urgent Care - Bloomingdale2442 Bloomingdale Ave, Valrico, FL 33596 Existing Patients: (813) 586-8686
- 3 3340 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste 100, Tampa, FL 33607 Existing Patients: (813) 559-1888
Baycare Urgent Care
Baycare Urgent Care-riverview10125 Big Bend Rd, Riverview, FL 33578 Existing Patients: (813) 605-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akhter?
Dr Akhter is a great physician. Very thorough and competent. She has excellent rapport with her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akhter frequently treats Hepatitis Screening, Impairment Rating Evaluation, and Worker's Compensation Evaluations.
Dr. Akhter's office is located at 17512 Dona Michelle Dr Ste 5, Tampa, FL 33647. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Akhter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Akhter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Dade City
- Adventhealth Zephyrhills