Dr. Roth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sally Roth, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Roth completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Laster Roth & Rotter Mds. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roth is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laster Roth & Rotter Mds
Laster Roth & Rotter Mds637 Washington St Ste 202, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 232-2811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roth?
Dr. Roth is very attentive, caring and always is ready to answer your questions, even the craziest ones. Her office is also very flexible to set appointments for sick, while keeping very punctual. I also like that they always have a doctor on call, 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sally Roth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roth frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Immunization Administration, and Overweight.
Dr. Roth's office is located at 637 Washington St Ste 202, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.