Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sally Van Sweden, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Van Sweden completed a residency at MSU-KCMS/Bronson Hosp/Borgess Hosp. She currently practices at BRONSON METHODIST HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Van Sweden is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- MSU-KCMS/Bronson Hosp/Borgess Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Southern Illinois U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bronson Methodist Hospital
Bronson Methodist Hospital601 John St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Existing Patients: (269) 341-8481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Sweden?
Dr Van Sweden listens to you the patient. There are no assumptions on her part only facts and a great disposition towards working together to find the solutions. Wonderful person who truly cares for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Van Sweden frequently treats Acidosis, Malnutrition, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Van Sweden's office is located at 601 John St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Van Sweden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital