New patients may call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment.
Dr. Sallie Permar, MD
Dr. Sallie Permar, MD is a infectious disease specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at The Rogosin Institute - New Patients and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Permar is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Permar?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Permar's office is located at 505 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sallie Permar, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Sallie Permar, MD holds board certifications in Pediatrics.
Dr. Permar has over 18 years of healthcare experience.