Dr. Israelit has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sallie Israelit, MD is a nephrology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Israelit completed a residency at Beth Israel Deac Med Ctr. She currently practices at Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center and is affiliated with Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Israelit is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Beth Israel Deac Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center
Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Center1547 Ne 40th Ave Ste B, Portland, OR 97232 Existing Patients: (503) 284-1937
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Israelit?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sallie Israelit, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Israelit's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Israelit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Israelit frequently treats Anemia, Nausea, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Israelit's office is located at 1547 Ne 40th Ave Ste B, Portland, OR 97232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Israelit speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center