Dr. Contractor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salim Contractor, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hudson, NY. Dr. Contractor completed a residency at Catholic Med Ctr. He currently practices at New York Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Contractor is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Coney Island/Umdnj-Rw Johns, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Catholic Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- JJ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Bombay / Grant Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Oncology Hematology
New York Oncology Hematology69 PROSPECT AVE, Hudson, NY 12534 Existing Patients: (518) 822-8484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Contractor?
Just saw Dr. Contractor with my 82 year old mother who has metastatic lung cancer. We've worked with 3 oncologists and he is the star! He explained things that no other doctor explained to us and gave us hope. He reminds me of an old fashioned doctor, one who is known and trusted for his knowledge and his wisdom. It was the most productive time we've spent since my mother's diagnois.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Contractor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Contractor frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Bone Cancer, and Oral Cancer.
Dr. Contractor's office is located at 69 PROSPECT AVE, Hudson, NY 12534. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital