Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salil Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR GRP and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CardioVascular Group-Frenik Marketing - Lawrenceville755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
How good of a Physician is Doctor Patel? I live in Spartanburg, South Carolina and he is my Cardiologist. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough. Doctor Patel takes his work of keeping his patience healthy and out of the hospital seriously. I recommend Doctor Patel without any reservation. He is simply the best at what he does-Period!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salil Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett