Dr. Mangi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salil Mangi, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Mangi completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr. He currently practices at South Texas Kidney Specialists and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mangi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Texas Kidney Specialists
South Texas Kidney Specialists1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 631-6136
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mangi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salil Mangi, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mangi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mangi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mangi frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Mangi's office is located at 1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg
- Starr County Memorial Hospital