Dr. Midha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salil Midha, MD is a cardiology specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Midha completed a residency at Med Center Jersey Citynj. He currently practices at Midha & Sen Mds and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Midha is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt Auburn Hospital Ma, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Center Jersey Citynj, Residency Hospital
- Mount Vernon Hospital Ny, Residency Hospital
- Mount Vernon Hospital Ny, Internship Hospital
- Govt MC-Punjab U Rohtak, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midha & Sen Mds
Midha & Sen Mds50 Tremont St Ste 104, Melrose, MA 02176 Existing Patients: (781) 662-6404
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Midha?
Dr. Midha is a wonderful cardiologist. He is a very caring and hard working doctor. I also have him as my primary care doctor. Not only has he been a great doctor for me over the past 20 years,he is also a great friend! Highly recommend him to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salil Midha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Midha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Midha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Midha frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Midha's office is located at 50 Tremont St Ste 104, Melrose, MA 02176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Midha speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford