Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Salem David, MD
Dr. Salem David, MD is
- Mass Ee-Harvard, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Ochsner Clin Fnd/Ochsner Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- LSU Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1987
- University of New Orleans, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. David?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Salem David, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. David's profile.
Dr. David in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. David frequently treats the following conditions: Deviated Septum, Eustachian Tube Dysfunction and Earwax Buildup. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. David's office is located at 1224 McFarland Blvd NE Ste A Tuscaloosa, AL 35406. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. David provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Salem David, MD is affiliated with Dch Regional Medical Center and Northport Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Salem David, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Salem David, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Dch Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Dr Cornelius Sullivan MD1224 McFarland Blvd NE Ste A, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406 (205) 759-9930