Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kondragunta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sakuntla Kondragunta, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Petersburg, VA. Dr. Kondragunta completed a residency at McLaren Regl Med Center. She currently practices at Southside Hospitalist Group and is affiliated with Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kondragunta is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McLaren Regl Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Govt Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Guntur Med College Guntur, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southside Hospitalist Group
Southside Hospitalist Group200 Medical Park Blvd, Petersburg, VA 23805 Existing Patients: (804) 765-5991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kondragunta?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kondragunta frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Dehydration.
Dr. Kondragunta's office is located at 200 Medical Park Blvd, Petersburg, VA 23805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kondragunta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kondragunta has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Southside Regional Medical Center