Dr. Sajjad Rizvi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rizvi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sajjad Rizvi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Rizvi completed a residency at West Virginia University Hospital. He currently practices at Gundersen Health System and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rizvi is board certified in General Surgery.
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- University Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- West Virginia University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- West Virginia University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rizvi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rizvi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rizvi frequently treats Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), Aortic Valve Surgery, and Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary).
Dr. Rizvi's office is located at 1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rizvi speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rizvi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center