Dr. Sajid Chaudhary, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Chaudhary completed a residency at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He currently practices at Florida Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaudhary is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Residency Hospital — 1997
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Allama Iqbal MC, U Punjab Lahore, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudhary?
- Osceola Regional Medical Center