Dr. Sajid Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sajid Ahmed, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Westchester Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Oncology, LLC and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Sind Med Coll, U Karachi, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Oncology, LLC
Regional Oncology, LLC1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904 Existing Patients: (706) 320-8780
Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown710 Center St, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 571-1454
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Blood Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 1831 5th Ave, Columbus, GA 31904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare