Dr. Sawhney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sajeet Sawhney, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Sawhney completed a residency at Nyhq. He currently practices at California Kidney Specialists and is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sawhney is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cedar Sinai, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA & VA Wadsworth Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Nyhq, Residency Hospital
- Nyhq, Internship Hospital
- Saint George`s University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of California, San Diego, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Kidney Specialists
California Kidney Specialists11100 Warner Ave Ste 218, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (714) 641-9696
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sawhney?
Dr. Sajeet Sawhney was so kind to our family while he was treating my dad for kidney obstruction and my dad has one kidney. He is friendly and easy to talk to and I felt comfortable from the first time I had a telehealth appt with him a few months ago. He is currently treating him again at the hospital and we will follow his lead with any advice he will be giving us for the continuing care of my dad and his kidney issues. He is a Gem!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sajeet Sawhney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sawhney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sawhney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sawhney frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Acidosis, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Sawhney's office is located at 11100 Warner Ave Ste 218, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sawhney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- South Coast Global Medical Center