Dr. Sailaja Nandipati, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nandipati's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sailaja Nandipati, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Waldorf, MD. Dr. Nandipati completed a residency at Georgetown University. She currently practices at Arthritis Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nandipati is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arthritis Clinic3500 Old Washington Rd Ste 202, Waldorf, MD 20602 Existing Patients: (301) 843-2222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nandipati?
Doctor is very knowledgeable in both autoimmune diseases and osteoarthritis and has treated me for over 15 years. She also has a pleasant demeanor and is easy to talk with. Very happy to have her as my Rheumatologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nandipati accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nandipati frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Nandipati's office is located at 3500 Old Washington Rd Ste 202, Waldorf, MD 20602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nandipati speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nandipati has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.