Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Saifullah Nasir, MD is a cardiology specialist in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Nasir completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston, Tx. He currently practices at Stat Cardiologist and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nasir is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lutheran General Hospital In Park Ridge, Il, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine In Houston, Tx, Residency Hospital
- Affinity Health Plan
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Clover Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Health Net
- Lutheran Preferred
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
- Superior HealthPlan
- Uniform Medical Plan
- Union Health Service
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Stat Cardiologist1345 Wiley Rd Ste 111, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Existing Patients: (847) 490-0060
Stat Cardiologist238 W Cermak Rd Ste 2c, Chicago, IL 60616 Existing Patients: (847) 490-0060
Stat Cardiologist755 S Milwaukee Ave Ste 175, Libertyville, IL 60048 Existing Patients: (847) 490-0060
Stat Cardiologist - Lutheran General Hospital1875 Dempster St Ste 605, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Existing Patients: (847) 904-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nasir?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nasir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nasir frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Nasir's office is located at 1345 Wiley Rd Ste 111, Schaumburg, IL 60173. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nasir speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- SwedishAmerican Hospital