Dr. Fatteh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saif Fatteh, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Lansing, MI. Dr. Fatteh completed a residency at Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI. He currently practices at Safe Health Safe Skin and is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fatteh is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Sparrow Health System, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Xavier University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- University Of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fatteh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saif Fatteh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fatteh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fatteh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fatteh frequently treats Acne, Melanoma Screening, and Mole Evaluation.
Dr. Fatteh's office is located at 5135 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing, MI 48911. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sparrow Hospital