Dr. Gollapudi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sai Gollapudi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Pelham, NH. Dr. Gollapudi completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. She currently practices at Pelham Healthcare Associates and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gollapudi is board certified in Family Practice.
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Guntur Med Coll, Medical School — 2005
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Telugu
Pelham Healthcare Associates
Pelham Healthcare Associates49 Atwood Rd, Pelham, NH 03076 Existing Patients: (603) 635-2802
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gollapudi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gollapudi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gollapudi frequently treats Smoking Cessation Counseling, Candidiasis of Skin and Nails, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Gollapudi's office is located at 49 Atwood Rd, Pelham, NH 03076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gollapudi speaks Spanish, Telugu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lowell General Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center