Dr. Jarugula has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sahithi Jarugula, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Carbondale, IL. She currently practices at Center For Medical Arts and is affiliated with Heartland Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jarugula is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- KHAZAR UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDIAL SCIENCE, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jarugula?
She is a wonderful and caring doctor. She has helped me so much. I never feel rushed during visit and she listens to what I have to say. She is very good at explaining everything to me. I highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jarugula accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jarugula frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Jarugula's office is located at 2601 W Main St, Carbondale, IL 62901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Herrin Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- SIH St. Joseph Memorial Hospital
Center For Medical Arts
Center for Medical Arts2601 W Main St, Carbondale, IL 62901 (719) 301-3800