Dr. Agrawal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sahil Agrawal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brown Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- St. Lukes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- St. Lukes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-8500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agrawal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sahil Agrawal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Agrawal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agrawal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Agrawal frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Agrawal's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.