Call (424) 208-0716 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sahar Sherf, MD
New Patient(424) 208-0716
Dr. Sahar Sherf, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sherf completed a residency at University of California, Los Angeles. She currently practices at MLK Community Healthcare and is affiliated with Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital.
MLK Community Healthcare
Wilmington Clinic12021 Wilmington Ave Bldg 11 Ste 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90059 Existing Patients: (424) 208-0716
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University of California, Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 2017
- University of California, Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Medical School — 2014
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherf?
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sahar Sherf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherf's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherf frequently treats Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring and Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Sherf's office is located at 12021 Wilmington Ave Bldg 11 Ste 1000, Los Angeles, CA 90059. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherf speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.