Call (478) 217-3320 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Saghir Ahmed, MD is a nephrology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai. He currently practices at Central Georgia Kidney Specialists and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Nephrology.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center Mt Sinai, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Ga School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Georgia Kidney Specialists890 2nd St Ste 201, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3320
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Simply the very best! Been going to him for 12 years and trust and admire him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saghir Ahmed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 890 2nd St Ste 201, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- Navicent Health Baldwin