Dr. Malas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Safwan Malas, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Lansing, MI. Dr. Malas completed a residency at Med Ctr Delaware. He currently practices at Sparrow Medical Group Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic and is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Harvard School Of Public Health, Other Education — 1993
- Med Ctr Delaware, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malas?
Dr Malas was incredible to our family. He treated me like an equal. He made my daughter feel safe and secure. He then referred us out to Motts Children Hospital when he knew he needed bigger facilities and more specialized doctors. This man saved my daughters life. He went to bat for us so many times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Safwan Malas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malas frequently treats Constipation, Gallbladder Scan, and pH Probe.
Dr. Malas' office is located at 1200 E Michigan Ave Ste 460, Lansing, MI 48912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malas speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sparrow Hospital
Sparrow Medical Group Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic
Sparrow Medical Group Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic1200 E Michigan Ave Ste 460, Lansing, MI 48912 (517) 364-5490