Dr. Harandi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Safoora Harandi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Harandi completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. She currently practices at West Plano Medical Associates and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harandi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Islamic Azad University Med School, Medical School
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Plano Medical Associates
West Plano Medical Associates3060 Communications Pkwy Ste 204, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 312-8429
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harandi?
Dr Harandi is very knowledgeable and compassionate. She is also very thorough. My husband and I are in great hands with her! I moved farther away and tried a doctor closer to me. The difference was night and day. So, I will keep going to Dr. Harnadi, who along with what I’ve already shared, in her well staffed office, someone always answers the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harandi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harandi frequently treats Dizziness, Pollen Allergy, and Vertigo.
Dr. Harandi's office is located at 3060 Communications Pkwy Ste 204, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harandi speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Center For Diagnostics & Surgery Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano