Dr. Safa Wagdi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Central Falls, RI. Dr. Wagdi completed a residency at U Montreal. He currently practices at Associates In Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wagdi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Associates In Ophthalmology
Central Falls1002 Broad St Ste 7, Central Falls, RI 02863 Existing Patients: (401) 723-0030
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Montreal, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagdi?
Dr. Wagdi is one of the best eye Doctors ever. He saved my daughters eyesight. When i went to pick her glasses up they thought Dr. Wadgi made a mistake and called to make sure the prescription was right. It was right. They said we know he is good but he is performing mericales now. Thany You Dr Wagdi for caring for my daughter Audrey's eyes. Teresa M Pina
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island