Dr. Saeed Zafar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zafar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Saeed Zafar, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Zafar completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center Nyu. He currently practices at Kidney & Hypertension Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zafar is board certified in Nephrology.
- Med University SC, Fellowship Hospital
- LI college hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Nyu, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr-NYU, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zafar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zafar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zafar frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Zafar's office is located at 2032 Wynnton Rd Ste A, Columbus, GA 31906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zafar speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zafar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare