Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mohammad Saeed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Saeed completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Hall Garcia Cardiology Assoc. and is affiliated with Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saeed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Aga Khan U, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hall Garcia Cardiology Assoc.6624 Fannin St Ste 2480, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 791-1786
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saeed?
It was a great pleasure to meet with Dr Saeed and Its hard to explain how grateful am I for all his help. I had a terrible fainting problem for couple years and I was so hopeless when I went to him. He and his team was so nice and helpful, and after his treatment , I don't have anymore fainting problem. He is an excellent doctor and also a great person. I really appreciated to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saeed frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Saeed's office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 2480, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saeed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center