Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (818) 794-6249.
Dr. Saeed Humayun, MD
New Patient(818) 794-6249
Dr. Saeed Humayun, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Humayun completed a residency at Wayne State U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at UCLA Health MPTF Age Well and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Humayun is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Wayne State U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Humayun?
Has always provided excellent and compassionate care to both of my parents. Always returned our calls throughout the years. Offered emotional and medical support and assistance through many emergency situations and crises-always with the goal of promoting quality of life, not just prolonging it. The Magee Family is forever in his debt.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Humayun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Saeed Humayun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Humayun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Humayun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Humayun frequently treats Constipation, Viral Enteritis, and Arthritis.
Dr. Humayun's office is located at 23388 Mulholland Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 91364. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Humayun speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.