Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Sadia Khan, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Khan completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She currently practices at The University of Kansas Health System and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Residency Hospital
- Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 2000 Olathe, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital
The University of Kansas Health System
The University of Kansas Health System2000 Olathe, Kansas City, KS 66160 (913) 588-1300
The University of Kansas Physicians Allergy and Rheumatology
Medical Office Building3901 Rainbow Blvd # LEVEL4, Kansas City, KS 66160 (913) 588-1227