Dr. Katta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sadasiva Katta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Katta completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Alabama Cardiology and is affiliated with Athens-Limestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katta is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Rochester - Rochester Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Guntur Med Coll, Andhra U, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katta?
Excellent. Always asks questions and does what ever is needed to solve my issues. Great Doctor and Staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sadasiva Katta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Katta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katta frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Katta's office is located at 4700 Whitesburg Dr Sw Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35802. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
Alabama Cardiology4700 Whitesburg Dr Sw Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35802 Existing Patients: (256) 882-1450